PEPS Media SEO Plugin
Set a custom page/post title & description. Adds OG Meta tags automatically. Add custom code to header, body and footer sections.
== Description ==
PEPS Media SEO lets you:
– First of all, the plugin is totally free and has no paid or pro-version at all. Take full use of it.
– This plugin add features themes or WordPress lack by default.
– Edit the title and description tag of any post or page.
– It generates Open Graph tags for your page with the available information. Like: title, description, featured image, url etc.
– When you are an admin it lets you add custom code to the header, after body open and footer.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `PEPS Media SEO` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to any post or page in admin menu. Below the WYSWIG editor now appear two new input fields: title & description. We automatically generate the OG Meta tags.
== Frequently asked questions ==
= How is the Open Graph Meta generated? =
We generate these tags based on the page title and description values you enter. And by using the page’s featured image and some other information.
= Does the plugin slow down my website =
The plugin is super lightweight, so it has no impact on your website’s loading speed and keeps your website quicker than other SEO plugins.
= Can we help you do custom WordPress work or website hosting? =
Yes, we can help you with custom WordPress jobs, SEO, hack recovery or SSD hosting.
== Changelog ==
3.1 – Added Title + Description support for Twitter meta tags
3.0 – Public release
2.0 – Beta
1.0 – Alpha